This is my second course with Tony Seba and here is the one I took this quarter: BUS 47, Strategic Marketing of High Tech and Clean Tech.
1. My intent was to learn more about marketing and branding so we could promote Workgoal, the new product from DCKAP. Where do you position your product and Who is the Market, Ask your Customer are some great questions he asked in the class and also explained the flow of marketing & branding . Look @ our Value Proposition Statement for Workgoal
After the class: Improve Employee Productivity and reduce costs by 20% using Workgoal
The other biggest lesson I learnt was, on where to position your product in the market. Often times, you do need to review whatever you are currently doing and the Continuing Studies Program @ Stanford does just that!
2. Any course / event @ Stanford cannot be done with networking and meeting with peers. The class had a great audience from companies of all sizes and it was great to learn from fellow students. Tony did let us schedule events outside the class! The LinkedIN group served its purpose.
3. Outside class drinking party & we pay for our own drinks
4. Everyone in the class was asked to work on a presentation and you can also work as a team. I got to work with Sagarika Annapragada and it was a nice learning experience. Six selected presentations were asked to present and Workgoal was one of them! I am glad we spent time and worked on the presentation.
5. The course fee was $360/ Can we ask for more?No comments
The main objective for the usage of attendance management software in an organization is to monitor the arrival and the departure time of the employees. Based on these details, an employee’s commitment towards the organization could be analyzed and a fair performance review to offer right remuneration to the right employee can also be executed. It is important to analyze an employee’s commitment because based on it, project managers and top management officials can foresee or make proactive decisions for the projects that are in the pipeline. If the existing resources are not up to the expectation of the management then proper human resource strategies must be put forth to either hire employees with right aptitude and attitude, or provide training sessions to the existing ones to make their skills better.
The importance of attendance management software is invaluable. A firm with a small size in human resources can easily be tracked, or monitored by the team leads and department leads. Whereas with an organization with employee size that is very vast, the officials in the organization cannot keep track of each and every employee’s productivity. Above all, calculation of planned leave, unplanned leave, comp-offs, permissions and so on are extremely tedious at the end of every month during the calculation of payroll. An attendance management system easily gets molded according to the needs of the organization and helps in the seamless execution of the business needs. Their report generation is one such feature that is extremely useful for people in top management; especially when they need to do man-power analysis and calculation of project estimates.
Human resource managers and team leaders can keep track of the absenteeism of the employees because attendance management software offers a single platform for the employees to apply leave and also for the officials to approve leave. Thus an attendance management system is a very user-friendly system to use and the system is planned and deployed in a unique way that it goes well with all types of organizations specifically for those who want to keep a track of their employees’ attendance.No comments